When your husband is acting like a wicked witch...

How do you calm down and not smack him?

I have been praying for about 20 minutes and doing everything to not call him the wicked witch of the east.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• go ahead and call he the wicked witch of the east, thats not nearly as bad as what I would call him.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i dont, i just walk away and let him calm down. some men, like to be calmed down and some men want to be left alone. mostly i'd like to smack the crap out of him when he's nasty, lol
    Anonymous

• male pms.....i tell mine to take midol lol..or i will tell him he needs to knock it off. worse case walk away till his mood lightens...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• staceynoel
    go ahead and call he the wicked witch of the east, thats not nearly as bad as what I would call him.

Well I want to call him something else but the last time I used a B instead of W it got deleted. Same thing but one is allowed
    Anonymous

• In islam it is prescribed that whenever you have ill feelings, anger, hatred, sadness, or feel sinful.. that you seek refuge in God from the devil and that you keep doing it until those bad feelings and attittudes disappear. And we are told to remember Allah much. By praising him and thanking him. and for added calmness, we listen to the quran, it WORKS!!!!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Praying isnt going to stop him(or anyone)from being a twit.

Tell him how he's acting and why you feel that way. What you are doing is a type of avoidance of confrontation.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Actually the prayer isn't for him to stop anything. BUT IT IS FOR YOU TO CONTROL YOURSELFAND HELP YOU WITH YOUR FEELINGS. without committing a transgression against your husband
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• If that comment was directed towards me...Im well aware of all that prayer is for thank you.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Give him a broom and tell him to go fly it and when he calms down come home...LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Please, don't defame witches like that!! I'd say he's acting like an troll. Send him back to sit under his bridge until he calms down. You're best bet is to leave the situation--go to your bedroom or the garage and sit there. Pray and meditate. Send out positive thoughts. And wait for the tantrum to pass.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2009