Who else just hates washing the dishes?

i was sitting here putting off washing my mound of dishes and thoughti wounder who else feel this way? Do you hate washing the dishes and why? I don't like it cuz i takes too long and i have to get my hands all in the dirty water. Folding laundry is also at the top of my list anything else is fine. putting dishes away. washing the laundry and putting them away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I love it! OCD sets in... lmao
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I detest washing dishes. The hot soapy water always makes my nails sharp and brittle. Drives me nuts. Yes, I've tried gloves - my hands sweat profusely inside them and the same affect occurs.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Better question: Who loves to wash dishes? Granted, once I start, I enjoy getting them really clean. But if I had a choice I would never volunteer to do them along with the other chores, lol.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 8:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't wash them the dishwasher does,lol
    At least that's what Hubby say's. I told him there are some things that can't be put in there, he just laughs... I love my dishwasher!! I couldn't live without it!

I don't mind folding clothes, when I'm finished our boys put it away. We all share chores so it makes doing them so much easier!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• o i know i hate getting my hands in that nasty water. it grosses me out. even if the dishes arent that bad. Dishes is one thing that seems to never end especially when you have a family. it seems you get them done ket the kitchen all clean jsut the way you want it then bam ...in come the tornadoes and you have to do it all over again!
    Anonymous

• Im not a fan but they have to be done, no one else in my home will do them LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i could do everything else int he house and be fine if i never had to wash the dishes again or fold laundry. i dont know why i dislike these so much.
    Anonymous

• I hate it. Don't mind a few things here & there, but hate the full amount. Hubby does most of them. I only do a couple things if they're dirty and I need them NOW. But he does some every morning and every night, or whenever they need doing.
    Anonymous

• Oh I hate doing the dishes. Before I lived with my husband, it didn't bother me so much. But now I can't stand doing them. It's never ending! I do them, hubby comes home and leaves more in the sink. Is it really that hard to rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher? Ugh it is a never ending battle at my house
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I detest washing our dishes. Because I hate doing them, the dirty ones just pile up and then I have to spend a couple of hours washing them. Then, just after I get them sparkling, I have to cook again and end up with more. It's a terrible cycle.
    DangerDarling

Answer by DangerDarling at 9:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009