Tell me if you think this is RUDE or am I being over sensitive....

My brother and his fiance are getting married next Sunday....so we made an "appointment" for 7 tonight to finish their music CD's that I am doing for FREE for them.

So they show up at 7 with their annoying poodle dog.....and tell me they need to go to the mall.....where can they put the dog...????? Uhhhhhhh, in the laundry room I guess.......

It has been whining and crying and scratching my door for about an hour now!

And not only that....I want to get these CD 's finished!! I have to go to work in the morning....they dont!!!!!

I am too much of a doormat to say anything...but my dh is pissed.....dog is probably peeing all over my floor as we speak!!!

UGGGGG!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if its ur brother call him say their dog has over stayed its welcome and they need to hurry back and help you finish because u have to work unlike some people....or u can always have ur hubby say something
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Take a deep breath... Remind yourself that this is a special time for them. They are being selfish, but they should be. This is the only time that they get to be this selfish. Remember all the crazy things you had to do the week before your wedding? Just smile, be there for them, and try to let go of things like this for now.

Vent with your husband if you have to, but remember not to let it go beyond that. Hopefully things will calm down after the wedding. Good luck!

PS I am so sorry you're stuck with the dog. I know how it is being with a dog that is totally annoying! Yikes!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Is there some particular reason they couldn't have left their dog at their house? And yes, I would be upset if I had set aside my time to do something for someone else, they say they're going to be there and then go somewhere else. I would call them and tell them I understand they may have some errands to run, but this is the only time you have available to do this so they need to come back and get it done if they want you to help out. Good luck! :)
    Anonymous

• play with the damned dog! lol, make the cd- have some wine. be merry
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009