So, what do you think of this doctor's assessment of the H1N1 vaccine?

This is an email sent to a friend of Dr. Blaylock and is now being forwarded to anyone interested. Please pass it along. Also note the attached biography of Dr. Blaylock. Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston; SC.

No one should take this vaccine (Swine Flu vaccine)-it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthri tis and Lupus. The newsletter for August covers this and it may not be out yet.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• (cont'd) This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm", which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater.
    One's best protection is vitamin D3 .. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the disease begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• (cont'd) immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin 03 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kins also help-this includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core (www.vrp.com) is also essential.
    TeensMom07

• I am not a HUGE supporter of any vaccine... we will not be getting any flu shots this year.

I much prefer to use homeopathic remedies and things to avoid sickness.
    Anonymous

• I checked this out and it appears to be a valid statement by a real doctor in our area. My DH was in the USAF and had to go to Iraq and they injected him with all sorts of stuff - including the anthrax vaccine, which really messed him up. You just never know what they put in those things and how your body can react. I know that most vaccines are the viruses themselves, some are live and some are not. The thought of having a virus pumped into my body, along with God knows what else is not too appealing.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My dd has mild autism so I have changed how I look at vaccines. The Dr's can say all day long that shots don't cause autism.....but truth is....they dont really know, and they have been wrong before....why couldn't they be now....
    Anonymous

• They don't cause Autism because there are MANY parents who choose not to vaccinate at all and have a child or children with Autism, so don't go there.

Anonymous

• Anon 9:00-- BOTH of my boys have mild autism, and there has been absolutely NO CREDIBLE link between the two--every "study" has been debunked!

My children have and will continue to receive their vaccinations as scheduled (they're 5 and 7 now), and both have and will continue to receive the annual regular flu shot. In the past 5 years of therapies (between the two), they have made DRAMATIC developmental improvements--in conjunction with their vaccinations.

If vaccinations caused autism, they would be getting worse, not better.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I've already had a shot with squalene

- it's a totally normal ingredient in seasonal flue shots in Europe....for the record - I'm just fine and dandy.
    Anonymous

• He's an idiot.

The swine flu vaccine is NOT made with squalene. There are NO adjuvants in the vaccine being made stateside. As well, sqaulene can not be used in any FDA approved drug/vaccine. It is considered illegal still in the US. THE ONLY FDA APPROVED ADJUVANTS that can be used right now are aluminum salts. Squalene can and s used in Europe, where it is legal and can be approved.

That said, if you look at an actual package insert for h1n1 vaccine, there is NO SQUALENE.
    How do I know? My husband is involved in the making of h1n1 vaccine. He knows all the ingredients and also knows what ingredients are harmful. My husband and all of us (me and the children) have had our swine flu shots.

ALSO, any doctor that knows a thing..knows h1n1 vaccine and seasonal fly vaccine are exactly the same, save the strain used. There is no different in ingredients or processes.
    YuppyMom

Answer by YuppyMom at 9:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I am sure he is a fine neurosurgeon, but this doesn't make him an authority on medicinal research.

I am a teacher--of English. There is no way anyone wants me teaching science--can we say KABOOM!?
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2009