• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know how to...

press charges on someone for giving you a bad check ? (which in turn made other things bounce)

I didnt know what section to put this in. Thanks :)

Answer Question

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 13 (1,235 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • yes go to your local distract attorny and they will take care of it but u will have to pay a fee

    Answer by firstimemomm603 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • will the fee get put on the other person or be something i have to pick up?
    sorry im so clueless.
    My son's father is supposed to arry health insurance on him per the cs order and doesnt, so finally we came to an agreement amongst ourselves for him to pay me for the cost of insurance. Well inc=surance cost went up, but he is not paying the increase, and today for the 2nd time the check bounced. I allready paid the insurance, so thinking I had that $$ in the bank i got gas and a few other things, all of which has put me in the neg cuz his check bounced. I am FURIOUS, and tiered of being a door mat.

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.