ovulation question

hi ladies, i have asked a lot of questions dealing with the ovulation. Last night on wednesday october 14, 2009 my fiance were bding and he noticed that i was extremely wet and also that down there it seemed as if it was more of a puffy feeling down there and i was unsure what that ment but we were thinking that it might have something to do with the whole ovulation thing. i have recently taken a couple of the dollar store ovulation test but only have gotten the negative results but every day it seemed as if the line was darker is there any chance that this coould be a result of ovulation also my lmp was sept. 30 2009 and the previous one was sept 3 2009 and the previous one was on the 3rd of aug. Since I have lost some weight my periods have gotten a little better more closer to the 29/30 day mark average i believe. Any advice would be great. Thanks. I would really love to give my fiance and i a baby.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like ovulation to me. I found that the OPKs were inaccurate for me.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2009