asthma and pregnant??

my asthma always come 's and goes. but after i had this sore throat its acting up... should i see a doctor.... whos been thru this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always get some bronchial irritation and asthma when I get a cough. Just go to your doctor and ask for an inhaler.
    Anonymous

• my asthma got really bad while i was pregnant i was using my inhaler up to 10 times a day ened up in the hospital because i ran out and none of my doctors would give me a new script finally the hospital gave me a new one and i went to see a lung doctor and they gave me unlimited refills but besides the inhaler there was nothing they could really do for me because i was pregnant...you should tell your doctor just to make sure it's nothing worse could be a cold thats making it worse
    Anonymous