What is one of the silliest prank calls you ever receieved?

A few weeks or so ago I got a call asking if this was Sarah Jessica Parker. LOL

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont recieve them but i use to make them. the best one i ever made was *blushes* (btw i was really young so i dont want to be bashed for it now please..im already ashamed) i called burger king and told them that i was a special needs child and i was looking for my mommy. then i asked if this girl was my mom. and when she said no i asked her to sing to me and she did. i know im horrible and i feel really bad now but it was kind of funny. yep im going to go anon for this one.
    Anonymous

• anon. I won't bash you
    I made a prank when I was a teenager saying I was scared alone and pregnant. It really is not funny and I am ashamed to think I would use this as a prank. What ended up happening is I felt bad afterwards so I was telling some friends how bad I felt. One of my friends overheard it and actually thought I was pregnant. It did get straightened out though.
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I am still not sure if it was a prank or if this guy was serious, but I got this call and this guy asked for Shelly or Sheila or something like that, which is NOT my name. And I'm used to wrong numbers cause it's a new number for me. Anyway, I said, "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number." He replied with, "Oh, I do. This ain't her number? I'm sorry." Then there was a short pause... then I swear he asks... "So... whats your name?" in this "smooth" way. Or at least he probably thought so. I was shocked, but I immediately replied, as sweet as could be, "My name... oh it's wrong number," CLICK! Can you believe that guy? LOL I told my hubby and he was cracking up so bad after that.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 9:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I've gotten this one from my best friends daughter playing on the phone....

Is your refrigerator running?

Yes.

Well then you better go catch it.

LOL.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My sister and her husband were having serious problems in their relationship.  Which basically means that he was treating her like crap.   They had just watched this scary movie (I was on the phone talking to my sister at this time) and I hear the movie say something about "you have seven days to live".  So I prank called his cellphone later on that night saying "You have seven days to live".   He's a druggie and was SO freaked out.  I'm not going to lie, I don't regret it and still laugh about to this day, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Katrina, I remember when that movie came out. Some teenage boys called my house and tried that "You have seven days to live." I told them "OK, thanks!" and hung up. I could hear them laughing. ((rolls eyes))
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Katrina
    LOL
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i've gotten phones calls from one of those people asking to donate money dont remember the organization but they asked for my cat kiki...im like um she she is here but she cant talk ..he said ill call back later..i siad ok you go ahead but she wont be able to talk then either she is a cat...i have no clue of how they got her name....
    Anonymous

• haha, one time i when was getting high with my girlfreinds (i was a teen and no, i don't get high anymore so no bashing) we were making prank calls and i called some random # and this lady answered. so i said "edna your cows are in my garden! edna! you better get them damn cows outta my garden!" it was sooo funny, i don't even remember what the lady said. we were all trying not to laugh, i had to hang up b/c i started laughing.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• edna get your cows outta my garden lol
    That is funny
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009