CEO Moms and other similar companies.

What exactly is it that they do? I don't understand why I need to have someone call me instead of just telling me what I would be doing and how much it costs. Anyone?

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 9:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Because it's Melaleuca, they have a list of do's and don'ts for thier people. And if you don't follow them, you loose your income. So, regardless of whether or not they agree, most people listen! Honestly, I was with them - It's NOT worth it! The products are cheaply made and very over priced! It's like buying Family Dollar product at Macy's prices and calling it a deal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I don't get it either. I work for Tupperware and I can tell you how much the cost, what you need to do, and we train you and work with you as much or as little as you want. I LOVE IT!!

I hope you get the answers you are looking for. GOOD LUCK!!!
    my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Cause there was a legal problem before and they now have to go about different ways to advertise and recruit.

Im not in any of those.

Anonymous

• I love Mela's products..contemplating getting back in.I thought there products were a better value and lasted longer.Had to get out due to lack of work and income.Now that things are better for us I am considering them again...just not sure.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2009