Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know how to...

press charges on someone for giving you a bad check ? (which in turn made other things bounce)

I didnt know what section to put this in. Thanks :)

Answer Question

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 13 (1,235 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I believe you bring it down to the police station and file a report to press charges. My old boss used to do it all the time.

    Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • It's probably different in each state, I think the place to start would be the bank.

    Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.