New ideas for pork chops!!!

Ok, so its always the same ol' flour breaded fried OR seasoned baked PORK CHOPS. Looking to try something new, spice it up a bit. Please send me something with great FLAVOR.....

Mrs.Hopeful

Asked by Mrs.Hopeful at 9:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I brown mine in about 1 TBSP Butter and 1 TBSP EVOO. I simply salt and pepper them and brown them. After browned (not cooked through) I pull them out of the pan and add 1 box Spanish Rice from Rice a Roni. Brown the rice and add the water and spices and 1 can diced tomatoes (I use petite diced) and put the pork chops back in and put the cover on until rice is done. Simple and YUMMY!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I seen a great idea for pork chops...fry them up, then bake them in a cream of mushroom mixture. Didn't try it, but it sounded great. I love to fry or bake porkchops in italian dressing.
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 9:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Marinate in Italian dressing, butterfly and stuff with cream cheese garlic and ham. wrap bacon around to keep in the stuffing and bake on 350 for about 40 minutes depending on chop thickness--divine!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009