Anyone else feel like all your kids do is fight?

I am so sick and tired of my kids fighting and arguing. From the time they get up, til the time they go to bed, it's nothing but the same stuff day in and day out. It's seriously draggng me down, causeI am on them constantly. Anyone else feel the same???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• All the time. My boys are at it constantly, but what do ya do? Lately they have been cooped up in the house cause it's been rainy out and they can't ride bikes or scooters or play on the trampolene and get all that energy out. I usually tend to make em get up and take it outside if they are at it like that or separate em in house... Each in their own room or one in the living room and one in a bedroom, cause they will drive me batty. And the fear of no computer time and playstation time works wonders for me.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 9:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• sometimes they argue, but other times they are getting along so well i think there up to something.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Buy them some boxing gloves and make a huge punching bag and hang it somewhere in the house or outside and let em have it..Create something for them to drain their energy and frustrations out on.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I make my dd spend more time with her brother if they fight more, so more fighting=more time together. And CONSTANTLY have to remind them how to speak to one another, and so on. Constant reminders. IT's finally working a bit. I guess some kids just don't get along, I'm not sure what to say, but I told my kids if the keep it up, I'm taking them to family counseling. So they've been pretty good lately.
    bablondie

Answer by bablondie at 1:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i have 4 children and all they do is fight and argue. all the time it doesnt matter if 2 are getting along then 2 arent. i hope its that way with all kids.
    smbcwr04

Answer by smbcwr04 at 2:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh my yes! We have a new kitty and you would think it would be happy happy for everyone but NO they fight over the cat! My LO scream when they have to give the other kids a turn. a-NNOY-ing-uh! I dont mind the normal fueds but the screaming really drives me crazy! Ok its my turn to scream....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This is the time when you start sounding just like your mother and promised yourself that you would act like her!!!!!!! LOL Just had to say it............
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yep. 5 kids, constant fighting. Makes me crazy. Youre not alone.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2009