What the heck is going on????

My last period ended on August 10th!!! I have taken 6 at home tests that have said negative!! 2 days ago I had to pee like 5 times within 30mins!! I don't have any morning sickness(I didn't when I had my first kid though!) I am I pregnant?? Why are the tests negative?? I did the morning pee test!! I made a appointment for monday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get a blood test. If negative, they can give you something to start your period.
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 9:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Can stress make you not have a period for a long time??
    Anonymous

• Stress and change in exercise (more or less) can change your period too. They can do a blood test that will do a count on the pregnancy hormone, that's what they did with my sis and it was because she was pg and didn't know it but then lost the baby inbetween the HPT and the Dr. appt. so by the time her dr. appt came around her pregnancy hormone level wasn't as high as it should have been and that's how they knew she miscarried.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009