• In the Spotlight:

LOST? WHAT TO DO! PLEASE HELP ME......

Hey Ladies! Let me get straight to the point. Okay Ive been broken up from my ex of 9yrs for about 7mos. I meet a new guy about 3mos. Okay Its been all good with him and I really do like him, but he has a gf which he's leaving and lookin for an apt. But lately he's not giving me any QT which I so do need. Lately me and my exbf has been hookin up and now he want me back, but the thing is Im not feeling him like that cos what he has done to me in the past(cheated many times). The thing is I really like my new bf and I think Im falling for him. I understand he's a hardworkin man and he's been pulling long hrs. Idk if he's doing something else, and I'm already cheating on him with my ex which I still have feeling for. It just make me frustrated when he can't come over and spend time with me as I want, and Im just wondering do you think he's trying to make it work with her? Or am I just tripping? Help what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Both of them need to be gone. Work on YOU for a while so you can be a strong indpendent woman who doesn't NEED a man. When you get to that point, THAT is when you'll find a good one...and you'll find both of these guys don't measure up.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• well no offense or anything but he is already cheating on her with you so who is to say he wont cheat on you with someone else. im not saying he is but it isnt a good track record so far. i think you should decide who you want to be with and then dump the other one. sorry im not much help
    Anonymous

• You should probably lay off both men for the time being. You already know hooking up with the ex is about to cause you problems - and this other guy; he's not even completely out of a relationship yet, I doubt he wants another serious relationship on his hands right now. I could be wrong, but I still say lay off both. You asking for a heartache and I'm afraid you're gonna get one.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• You should learn to stand on your own two feet and stop being so needy! Break it off with the ex and give the new some space!
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 10:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Be strong.Independent. You need breathing space.........DOn't stress. But don't do both. Respect yourself more.You are a lady...........
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• You know I know better. Ive been with my ex for 9 yrs and he did me wrong. And I thought I would never got into another relationship, but my bf was very presistant. And I know I should'nt went out with him but I did cos I wanted to know how did the other women felt when they f*&% with my man. Also they was going through something before I got into this and he already moving with his brother at the moment until he finds a place. But why do he just keep making plans with me and trying to save up money for us, plus we already introduce our kids to eachother. But to say Im trying to take it slow. And he's right now seems to be pulling away from me maybe cos I did kind of tell him to step back, but he says he wants to be with me and the fact that hes been trying to get with me for about a year I wouldnt let him cos i was with someone,but he seems sincere.
    Anonymous

• I can't help wondering why can't he spend time with you like you'd like hmmm...it would make me wonder too. He just might be patching things up with his ex and you should maybe give your ex another chance if he is just as a hardworker as your present bf. GL

Or just dump both of them and find you someone that does not have an ex that they still hanging on too and when you do find him let yours go too.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Get rid of both of them and take some time for yourself! Obviously both are cheaters and once a cheater always a cheater/strayer!
    Anonymous