Where are all the JW's at?

I am a Jehovah's Witness. I'd like to meet more JW's (have something in common that's important in my life) :] If you're a witness. Let me know. Add me. Let's talk.

HilWeirick

Asked by HilWeirick at 9:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh hush anons. There are plenty of JW Moms on here. Give it time they will come say "hello" in a bit.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Gotta love the lovely Anonymous cowards!
    My mom is JW, I will PM you her Cafemom SN. Don't want the Anons to harrass my momma :)
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• There are several JW mommies around. I can PM you the name of one I know but she rarely signs on anymore..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• you could check out the groups section of CM..i'm not JW, so i don't actually know of any to refer you to. just put a search in under 'groups' on your homepage.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• OP, as the oh so kind anons have popped out to demonstrate. Closed-minded, brain dead idiots tend to scare off a lot of people, JW among them. There are a few groups that manage to keep the trolls out if you search there.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Wow...I'm not JW, but I'm so sorry that there are so many horrible anon posters that bash on other's religious beliefs. I was just dumbfounded that you got so bashed, so I wanted to show my encouragement. Good luck in your search....

dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• PM me, I can send you to a number of them on here. But posts like this always draw out the crazies and I don't want to see anyone targeted! There are a few groups and I have quite a few friends on here that are JW, I am always happy to forward other believers to them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Hello, I'm a Jehovah's witness. there are quite a few on here. Ignore the anons above, you'll get alot that on cm. but there are some people on here that are really nice.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• All hateful anons have been reported... And when the rest of you decide to start - you will be as well!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i love sabrina, thank you.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009