Lol, do you have a "doin' it ruiner?"

My 17 month old daughter just interrupted us by banging open our bedroom door. My husband just coined the phrase "doin' it ruiner"... which is apt lol. What's your funniest "doin it ruiner" story?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah my Ex MIL...she used to interrupt us all the time...even when she didn't live with us! Once she lived across the street from us & brought her new boyfriend over to meet us. Unfortunately for us, we forgot to lock our front door (or bedroom door) she comes barging right in with this guy we never met rigth behind her. And there we were! Naked. Me on top. The most embarrassing moment of my life. ever.
    Anonymous

• Yes.

I am a chatterbox, I love to talk and have been known to talk alot.

Anyway, he will start going and I'll say how was your day?
    Then it gets more intense, lol did you o0o0oooooooo0o enjoy your uhhhhhhhhhh dinner?

haha, hes told me before shhh your ruining it lol.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My dh and I were have a little fun when I looked up and there was a cat sitting on the headboard watching us. It gets better. We heard a noise at the foot of our bed. We looked down the bed and found our dog standing on the floor with his head laying on the bed watching us, too. We had a fit of the giggles and that was the end of our fun.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Our kids waking up, lol.  My daughter can be STILL ASLEEP and she'll go "Mommy?"  "MOMMY"?  And I have to comfort her or she'll wake herself up. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My MIL coming down when we lived in the basement and yelling at us for waking her up--only problem was, we weren't making a sound because she had done it FOUR times before, and I was tired of her saying that then nonchalantly adding, you're a$$ looks huge Brittany, you should lose some weight before you crush my son. (BTW, I weigh 115 and have since I was 16 barring pregnancy)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It's the cutest thing but biggest turn off when Ivy goes to the door and yells "Maaaaama!" LOL One of our cats is also very affectionate and keeps trying to snuggle us while we're busy. He put his wet nose in hubby's butt once. =b
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I live in a very rural area so it is rare that we lock the front door. One night my husband and I were going at it when my neighbor busted into our bedroom and just stood there in the doorway staring at us until my husband yelled for her to get out! She had come home to find her sliding glass door open and though there was someone in her house. She wanted my husband to check it out for her. Come to find out, her daughter, who was spending the night with a friend, had decided to come home and had left the door open on her way in. The crazy part was that she had called the cops from my kitchen before coming upstairs to ruin my fun. After the police left, no way were we in the mood anymore. LOL. I always double check to make sure that all the doors are locked now. LOL.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• the baby was sleeping.. (she is 2) was very late one night. we had JUST STARTED. and she came running in and yelled "EWWW SHIT"!!! i was like get off me lol
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Me and hubby were getting it on in the shower and we liked to leave the curtin open so we could see ourselves in the miorr. Well this particualar time we had also left the bathroom door open, just so happen my MIL came over to wash clothes (her dryer was broke or something) well the washer and dryer was right past the bathroom so she passed by the shower and caught us. Weird thing is, instead of leaving she just finished her laundry and went to the living room.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We don't have curtains up currently in the living room... we have a cloth valance thing and a lot of plants there, we can't put up curtains until we find something to do with the plants... Anyway we were doin' it on the couch a few nights ago, when someone walked up onto the porch. It was like instant panic mode for some reason.... They never knocked LMAO ...they just left ..whoever it was.....OOOoooops...
    Somewhat embarrassing..
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009