How do you survive till the end of the month with waiting to take that pg test?

This is my first month at attempting a "planned pregnancy". It's taken me several years to get my husband to agree it is the "right time". We've made two attempts and I am so ready for the end of the month so I can take that test! I'm really lacking in my Faith here! What do I do? I really need to get this off of my mind so I don't stress it away!

aklebeyers

Asked by aklebeyers at 10:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• talk to someone else who's going crazy just waiting to start TTC!!!! lol I dont know. I just got off the depo shot and DH and I are going to start trying, and i'm already itching to take the test haha.....sorry mamma idk, cuz i got the baby fever too!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It sucks doesnt it!!! We are TTC also and i hate it!!! GL!
    rileygirl

Answer by rileygirl at 10:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm telling ya! All I can think about is...I'm healthy, I'm young, I'm ready, and....I'M NOT VERY PATIENT! :) haha. It's like I'm counting the cracks on the ceiling at night! How many more hours till the end of the month? :-/
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 10:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• ooo get a magic 8-ball and practice getting answers!! hahahaha thats all i got
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I get 5 tests from the dollar store and take them every few days just in case it shows up early...(even though i know that it is to early to detect) it sometimes help me pass the time before i take a "good" one. I am way too impatient!
    Anonymous

• I just yelled at the lady at the 99 Cent Store because they have a minimum for credit card purchases. I was trying to buy tests...LOL. I guess I'm a little edgy too.

This waiting thing is the pits! I have been trying for a couple of months and I am ready to scream!! I'm ready to get two lines on my tests. The waiting part is the worst, I am ok most of the month, but the end is unbearable sometimes. Oh well, good things come to those who wait...thats what I keep telling myself.

Good luck to you and lots of patience too!
    KnottyNikki

Answer by KnottyNikki at 11:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I was doing the exact same thing today! I had no idea that other women felt that way also. Most of my friends just say don't think about it! What?! Don't think about it?! lol yea right.
    nakia1676

Answer by nakia1676 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am so there with you in spirit!!! It sucks!! I started AF on 10/01 and we have been doing the BD everyother day, Im so hoping for a BFP at the end of the month!! Good luck to you and sending LOTS of baby dust!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 9:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Thanks everyone! What an awesome way to pump up my day! I finished up my morning work and logged on to see all of your positive energy! It's great to have the support of other women going through the same emotional stress! I'll have lots of Faith this weekend that I'll make it till the end of the month! :) Thank you all so very much!
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 1:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Still making it through the weekend...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can.. :)
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 10:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009