colic calm

Have you ever use this product? My 7 week old have acid reflux and he is in pain, I would rather use alternative treatment than using drugs over the counter, just hoping to get good feedback about this product, www.coliccalm.com
thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter has very, very bad acid reflux. We tried everything and the only thing that stopped the crying was Zantac. She was on it from 2 months to 6 months and we had no crying from tummy acid pain for that time. She is off Zantac now, still spits-up a ton but she does not cry from it anymore. Maybe you will have luck on the alternative stuff but none of that worked for us. Reflux babies are hard so I wish you good luck.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I used this product a couple of times with a colicky baby and it worked pretty well. It does look disgusting and turns their poop green and black but the baby didn't seem to mind.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2009