attn military spouses girlfriends mothers......etc is he the only one?

okay military ladies...my husband was in iraq in 2003 since his return he has has a reaccuring sore(looks almost like ringworm )come in patches over his body we have been to several doctors and they are not saying what i feel they should say......two others in his unit experiences the same type of condition what is really going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Health

• ahh I'm sure I'll be damned for saying this. My husband has been AD for 17 years. We have friends that were in the first gulf war. He has some weird condtions happening to him and also to his children conceived after his return. One doctor said it could possib;e be from environmental and chemical conditions he encountered while in the war. However the Government refused for the longest time to admit this gulf war syndrome. Just a thought skin problems was one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009