I have problems geting pregnant, i'm not ovulating i have irregular periods

yesterday i had my period after 3 months, can i get pregnant this month?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you of a healthly weight? If you have less then 8 periods a year check with your doctor you could have PCOS I have this and it makes it hard to get pregnant My doctor put me on Norethindrone to make my period come every month and is works About 1 month ago my PCP put me on Metformin I been taking that and I missed talking the other med and my peiod still come it was late I am hoping to get pregnant before the end of the year You can email me if you want to know more my email is

Answer by Bbwnbr at 11:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You COULD get pregnant, but if you're very irregular, you should see your doctor. Something could be wrong. It could be something as simple as needing to gain or lose weight, or you could have a more serious problem. Good luck!

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Your body may need better nutrition and one thing you might try is a whole food nutraceutical like Juice Plus. For more info you can email me at Another thing that might help is having your tubes flushed with saline solution. This is what my doctor did when I was having problems getting pregnant after my first child. This was before I knew about Juice Plus. I believe all mom's to be are lacking in enough nutrients before they get pregnant and that is why we may be seeing more behavior issues with children these days. Eileen

Answer by EileenMarie at 12:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Definitely! With my first child I had a period that lasted 4 weeks and immediatly got pregnant afterwards. I had one period after my daughter was born. I went 9 months with no period, then last month I had a very light period that only lasted 4 days, and I just found out 2 days ago that I'm 5 1/2 weeks pregnant! And I also PCOD, so the odds are even greater against me! Just relax, pay attention to your cycle, the start of ovulation, and wait for something great to happen! :)

Answer by Mommy2BeNBaby2 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• By the way, for the other moms here who have PCOD, my doctor put me on Clomid to regulate my cycle, it worked MUCH better than birth control or metformin and I was only on it for 1 month before I got pregnant!

Answer by Mommy2BeNBaby2 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Mommy2benbaby2 I tried to get my doctor to put me on that but they tell me it will not work cause I am overweight I have been wanting and tring to have another baby for 5 years now

Answer by Bbwnbr at 2:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2008