I'm in the mood ..but hubby and I aren't exactly on the best of terms for last few weeks...What would you do ?

What would you do if you and hubby weren't exactly on the best of term and you were in the mood?

The concerns we have aren't exactly quick fixer uppers and sex isn't going to fix anything but I'm so in the mood and it's been weeks since we've been intimate.

How do I approach the situation without him getting the wrong message like things are fine. Can't it be just about the deed ?

I've just got off a 12 hr work shift I need to release my frustrations ... do I fly solo ladies or jump his bones ?

HazyPerception

Asked by HazyPerception at 11:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• i say doit lol go attack his ass lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Sex always helps us make up.  It doesn't "fix" the problems we've had but it has opened up the lines of communication again.   One of us would always say "Lets have sex tonight, and worry about the rest tomorrow".   The next time we get into a dispute over something, I'll definitely use that, lol. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Sex may not fix everything, but it does make you both feel closer to each other... which is a good start. Tell him you still love him and you still want to be his wife. And then ask him to accompany you to the bedroom. Make love. And let it be whatever it needs to be between you. There's healing in it, and forgiveness. It won't magically make everything better, but it can help if you let it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• HE'S YOUR HUSBAND JUST HIS BONES and leave what ever happened alone. You can't be mad forever...life is to short besides you have to talk to him someday.
    Anonymous

• I don't let anything cheat me out of sex. You can fight afterward but get it on whenever you can! I'd just look him in the eye and say "Let's F**K"

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• depends on the type of guy he is....my 1st husband was always willing....2nd husband is dead to the world when it comes to sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm with anonymous 2:08am....My first was always willing but my second never is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Never let an argument or bad mood dictate whether you have sex or not. That makes it either a punishment or gift. Something sex should never be.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009