ok hear me out

has anyone gotten a weird pulsing sensation down there? i was on depo but i have not been opn it since may that was the first and last shot. ok i want to no if this could mean i'm preganat my monthly is off since depo but i was wondering is it werid tobe feeling this was way in when is it time to take a test. last time i had sex was sunday oct 4, wat should i do

Confuse215

Asked by Confuse215 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was on depo for a year and was off for 5 years and i was not able to have a baby then until this last year and i would never get on it again there r so many problems with it u may want to go to a doctor or get a blood test done
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Depo can stop your period as a side effect....Badically it makes your body think its pregnant.

If your not trying to get pregnant use condoms from now on because Depo screws with your cycle so much its hard to just plan it just right so you dont ovulate when you have sex....sometimes it takes women 18months to get back to normal.

You could be pregnant. I had my last shot in August of last year, got pregnant in Februaury, and Im due November.

SO its very likely...so go take a test since tracking your cycle will be almost impossible right now and then take one in another month...if you are not trying to get preggers use a condom or else you will be playing this guessing game for a long time.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i want a baby i'm trying last night my boy friend was playing with my nipples they start to get really sore
    Confuse215

Answer by Confuse215 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I was only on 1 shot of depo and got off of it because I was off and had heard bad things about it plus didn't have insurance anymore to pay for it but YES I do have some pulsing down there that almost feels like baby kicks only lower but I know I am not pg. It is a weird feeling though and it's only sometimes not all the time and not painful or anything so I'm not too worried about it. Nothing has been 'back to normal' for me it seem since I had my baby 14 months ago! I figure it's just part of having a c-section. My mom says she still gets twitches and stuff and her youngest is almost 23.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• well your shot shoud have stopped working around August if your last shot was in may so you could very well be pregnant. But like I said it takes some women up to 18 months to conceive, it took me 3 months, so everyone is different.

You should start taking tests once a month until your periods get back to being at least semi-regular.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009