If you were going to sit down right now and read a book

What would you like it to be about? I am looking for some inspiration for a writing class,just something that could be a starting off point. What would interest you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO something hott and erotic! haahaha
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I think I would fail this class If I did that. lol lol
    Anonymous

• lol or about pregnancy! :) I'm 9 weeks with #3 !
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• About love and how it affects our lives :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i like murder mysteries, drama, stupid girlie stuff that means i don't have to think (which would be my choice at the moment b/c i've been stressed recently) and anything by jodi piccoult b/c she does make you think
    jessil83

Answer by jessil83 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I love simple romance.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I like a variety of books. I can tell you some of my favorites and what I liked about them. One of my favorite books ever is The Lovely Bones. I loved that story because I found it to be haunting yet beautiful in the detailed description of everything. I enjoyed the Twilight saga because I like how Stephenie Meyer twisted mythology of vampires by disagreeing with every theory about vampires and I also like stories about a love you really have to fight for. Another of my favorite authors is Dean Koontz, I find his stories to be very intriguing. I love the element of surprise he brings to his stories. I would say if you are just starting out, try something in the sci-fi realm because that is a major genre so you would find more audience there. Good luck!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i am seriously hook one chuck palahniuk....so anything from him like his love stories are so f*cked up....awesome...like fight club...seriously....awesome
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I like murder mysteries with sex scenes. That's about all the action i get these days.
    Anonymous