Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want my boyfriend to move out!

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 4 years, every winter he refuses to find a job, and is lazy and just wants to sit around and drink beer and smoke cigarettes all day. He doesn't help around the house, bitches when he takes out the garbage. We moved into this place we are currently in and he WILL NOT COMPRIMISE AT ALL. He feels he has to be in control of everything. I am starting to hate him, honestly. I would like to kick him out or evict him or whatever it takes to kick him out of this apartment. I do not want to live with him anymore, and everytime I tell him I want to separate and not be together anymore, he says he will take our son with him. That makes me so sad and I hope he can't do that. I am not working and I have no where to go right now. Help, I need all the advice I can get. This has gone on way too long, and I am fed up.

Answer Question

Asked by loveme2 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Get a job and you move out and take your son with you. Start fresh. Apply for Section 8 if you have to.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • I know this might suck but you can take yourself and your son to a womens shelter. Maybe even stay with family. Theres not many options if you dont have money

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • take your son and go and stay with family for a while if you can until you figure things out.

    Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • tell him he can not take ur son and call the cops maybe and they will let ur son stay with u and make him leave and then go get a restraining order on him....

    Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • When you feel strong enuff and you know you've had enuff call a lawyer and get some legal advice. Your child will be with you.They (the system) don't give the kids to the parent who sits around drinking and smoking all day.I know that.You need to make a move.I think once you do you'll be much happier for it.Your son is depending on it!

    Answer by Stefono at 8:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.