Has anyone tried Pinecone Research?

I signed up a couple of weeks ago because a friend was doing it and we decided to try it together. Well I thought it would be like most survey sites where you had to wade through hundreds of offers to bank a couple of pennies and never got paid.

Well Pinecone sent me my first survey on Monday. It wasn't an offer. It was an ad for jelly. They asked a few questions about what I thought of the ad. Took about 5 minutes to answer it. Never thought I would see any money. Well today I got a check in the mail for $3.00. I know that's not a lot of money. Can't buy anything with 3 bucks but hey. It took me 5 minutes and no work to earn it. I got kind of excited!

My question is has anyone else tried it? Now that I know that they really pay, I am wondering how often they send surveys.

I know its silly to get worked up about a $3 check but that's my sons allowance paid!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I tried it, but I have never been paid once. Every time I qualify for a survey it's something I have to buy first. Not worth it! And it's really rare that I qualify to begin with. But on the off chance that I would get one like that, I would still do it... Hey 3 bucks is 3 bucks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I do Pinecone and they're great. I have never been asked to buy anything by them. They pay to my Paypal . There are lots of survey sites,some good, some not.
    Some give points that you cash in for cash or items,I earned a toaster oven and an Ipod shuffle and I got a check for almost 100 dollars last month from one site.
    Sometmes they send you products to try and then you fill out a survey about it. I have tried hair care,moisturizers,laundry soap,food products etc I got 20 dollars just for keeping track of my oven usage for 3 weeks.:)
    Google is your friend,you can find other peoples experiences and recommendations.
    Some I do;
    MySurvey.com, Global Test Market, Pinecone, IpsosIsay, and Synovate.

Don't bother with Pandasearch , FushionCash or Vindale...they just want you to sign up for stuff.
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2009