How long do you think I can leave my groceries in the car?

I have to chill in town for awhile while my daughter is in preschool so I can pick her up early and take her to therapy. I'd like to do my grocery shopping, but I won't be able to drop them off until after therapy. SO, I could get my frozen food (no ice cream) and meat last at about 10:30 and then I can get it in the fridge by 12:50. It's only going to be like 55 degrees out and raining. Do you think that will be fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would think so just no milk or icecream lol
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• you could always take a ice chest or use those reuseable cooler shopping bags. I have left things in the car in the winter with no problems, around her 55 degrees would keep the inside of my car too warm to leave refrigerated foods in for more than an hour without something to help keep them cold.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• here not her sorry, really wish there was an edit
    3_ring_circus_

• Personally, I wouldn't risk it.. I'd wait until after the appointment to pick up the meat and stuff like that.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I do it all the time and don't have a any problems
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• if it's 55 and rainy no sun they will be fine, if it's 55 and sunny out then I wouldn't risk it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2009