jealous of hubbys exs ?

Do any of you worry about your hubbys exs? I use to alot when we got together, because I knew he still talked to them on messenger every once in awhile.... but I dont know if I have just grown up or what....but It really doesnt bother me at all now...I know he doesnt talk to them, or wouldnt now...maybe that is it, but I thin I realize now, that he issmart enough to know what he will lose if he chose her of us ?

would you get mad if your hubby still talked to his ex ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup, not acceptable. I don't believe that any communication with someone that you had a romantic relationship with is appropriate when you are in a new relationship (unless you share children with that ex).

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• wow...just realized all of those typos !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Wouldn't care. He picked me for a reason. I trust him.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree with Blueliner - he picked me (unless it was long daily conversations, then that is just weird.) I've had exes pop up here and there in the past 16 yrs. I chat politely and then they tend to go away. They had their chance, same with his exes. We trust each other.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If he can have a friendship with his exes that is appropriate, then I don't see why he shouldn't be able to continue. It all comes down to how much you trust him, I guess. I used to be really bothered by my partner's ex, but now I'm really good friends with her.
    DangerDarling

Answer by DangerDarling at 12:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No. He only had 2 girls before me and we started dating when I was 12.
    I've had him all this time (and the time to come lol) so no I don't care.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If he were to see an ex in a store or something like that and stopped to say hi I wouldn't be mad.  He wouldn't put forth an effort to communicate though, lol.  His exes are his exes for good reasons so nope, I'm not the least bit jealous.  If anything, I hold my head a bit higher if I see one of his exes because I get to see everyday the awesome man he became!  

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Not at all am I jealous of them. One of his exes walked up to us in the store the other day, he said Hi, then promptly introduced me as his "beautiful wife". He introduced our children as well. She asked if she could get his number so they could catch up, and he told her, there was no reason for them to catch up because she lost him the day she slept with another man. He then thanked her for doing it, because it helped him get his life together. I <3 my DH
    college.mom0f2

Answer by college.mom0f2 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Not at all, he is with me now and that is all that matters. I know he would never cheat on me, we have a very open realationship. I also gave him his first child and i know he loves her more than anything. So no it wouldn't bother me because he loves me and i love him......
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yeah no WAY would I be cool with him communicating on messenger, or anywhere on the internet for that matter...or phone calls...no biggee if he ran into her but any attempts to communicate with her would make me wonder wth? Sorry but imo some of you women are horribly naive and trusting!!! Its soooo much easier for a guy to fall back into bed with an x than it is for him to even cheat w/ someone new..too damn easy...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2009