I just need some input, please don't bash.....

Ok, i have had 2 miscarriages this year both were cause by the nuvaring (at least that's what my dr said.) I have been on the pill since my last miscarriage sep. 4th. I stopped the pill about 2 weeks ago when i finished the pack. My husband and i have decided to start trying again since we got the ok from my dr. I have been soooo tired the last few days and a little sick. Do you think i could be pregnant again? What do you think the chances are of me having another miscarriage? I know i need to wait a couple more weeks to test or until i miss my next period but i just wanted to know what you think. I have always gotten pregnant very fast after getting off birth control and obviously while on the nuvaring. I know it can take months to get pregnant again.I just wanted to know if anyone has had the same experience or close to it. Thanks for reading...

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 12:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• This hasn't happened to me but I just wanted to say good luck!  My sister and my mother both had quite a few miscarriages and my heart goes out to you!  I hope that you are pregnant and go to full term this time!  Stay strong and again, good luck!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I had fertility problems and would always get pregnant right after going off the pill. If your miscarriages were from the nuvaring and you don't have it now it would seem your chances would be about average.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Well, you sure do have symptoms of being pregnant. No one here could give you odds on a miscarriage.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• the symptoms can be form your hormones going back to normal since your off the bc or it can mean that ur preg. I was on bc got off of it and got preg. right away but than had a miscarriage but a month after the mis. I got preg. again and now have a 5 month old baby girl. It will work out for you just don't get back on the birth control cuz I believe it just messes up thing's and you have to start all over.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 12:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009