I have never seen a porno!

Have you? What do you suggest for a beginner and her dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't listen to little miss preacher up above.. If you and your hubby are interested in porn just find the style of porn that interest you both. Start out with softcore stuff and then just experiment and see what gets you worked up the most.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I would suggest that you NEVER watch it. Remember that whatever you subject yourself to will NEVER leave your brain. You and your hubby are better off without it.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OP here~~~~~~LOL Thanx maybe you are right legalmommy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ^ lol ^ Go for it, DH and I love watching them together! Pick out a couple mainstream dvd's to start.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If you have never seen it before then try the soft porn on channels like HBO and cinemax (aka Skinamax) If nothing else they are a good laugh, especially when they try really hard for a plot lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Little miss preacher? Hardly....I'm just not as ignorant as you apparently. I've done 6 years plus on the sex industry including harmful effects of pornography. With 50% of all marriages ending in divorce with (sex/ porn addiction) being a major contributing factor it's amazing that people will still promote the use of it in a marriage. Educate yourself KalebsMommee, then come back with a logical argument.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009