Story Chain: Let's write a story!

Be original. The funnier the better. at the end of each contribution to the story, you must write "then". You can only read the story piece right before yours before you add yours. Please only contribute once. There must be at least 10 posts. Once the story is complete, I will post a link so you all can read it! Let's have some fun!

NUMBER YOUR ENTRY just in case someone posts at the same time as you. Whoever posts first will get dibs on that entry. Anyone else should delete theirs of the same number and either work it in to fit after that entry, or rewrite... so type fast, ladies!

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1.
    Tammy was tired of her life, every day the same as the one before (aside from the kind of junk food she ate right before bed-pork rinds, ice cream, chips, and on the always failed diet weeks, a piece of fruit).

Today, though, she was going to run. Not just any run... she'd ended her lease, sold everything, and packed only the necessities (2 changes of clothes, toilitries, and cash). Call it a Forrest Gump.

She took a deep breath, stepped of the curb, and headed east on the highway. Out of shape, it was barely a mile before she got a cramp. She kept going. Step off another curb.

ERRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNT! A van whizzed by 3 inches from her, knocking her backwards, and falling into someone, taking them down, too. She looked up.

CRAP! She knew this guy. Before she could get up and run FAR away, he grabbed her arm, then...
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• 2. He said, " My god, Tammy is it really you? I'm James, from Lakeland,Florida! We went to school together. I have been trying to find you for the longest. My parents divorced, and dad went for a Dna test and it came back negative. My mom confessed she wasn't faithful, and there was a possibility of 2 men. So I think we may be related because........
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• 3
    we have the same eyes and the same nose and we both have moles in the same places.{the butt check}. and then
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/user/missbreezy214

i will post these to my journal

missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• 4 Tammy was speechless! How could it be that she runs into her high school crush and not only does he have to see that she's gained 100 pounds, but now that she fantasized for years about being with her HALF-BROTHER??? As she picked up her belongings and brusherd herself off she then.......
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2009