Where is the best place to buy a glider/ottoman set?

I was on craigslist and they are all about 100 dollars but i went on wal mart dot com and they are only like fifty more brand new

where else should i look? i wish i could luck out at the goodwill some day

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I bought one at Wal-Mart and it broke within 2 months! We ended up buying a really expensive one, but it is definitely worth every penny!

You can get some at Baby Depot for $220. My friend bought one from there and it was really nice. Very smooth and looked so much nicer than the Wal-Mart ones. And very comfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i would go to walmart exspecially if it was only 50 dollars more..and it is brand new
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• my boyfriend just mentioned wal marts might be cheaper for a reason though- like gonna break
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• maybe but if it does u can always return it and get another one or get one else where have u tried big lots?
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• check your local storage places, with so many foreclosures people cannot afford to pay for their storage anymore either and the contents are usually auctioned or sold off one saturday a month to pay back money owed to the storage facility.
    estate sales and yard sales are also really good right now, with so many foreclosures and job losses. i've been looking for a glider too but i want an old metal one from like the 70's, guess i'll keep looking also.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• that would be fun jewjewbee!

I think i waited too long for the glider though- i'm due in a couple weeks and just want one now.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I bought mine online from Target.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2009