Acai Berry Detox & weight lost and ColoDetox XR

I'm supposed to use both together,the berry removes the fat & the ColoDetox removes it from my body along with another "sludge" suck in the folds of my colon

has anyone use this? Did it work? Did you have bad side effects?

Basically tell me everything you know and experienced with this stuff?

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• OMG I'm so sick of these people tryin to suck our money with all these detox diet things! Beets cleanse the colon of hardened fecal matter, you can steam them or juice them, juicing is better...trust me, if you want to totally cleanse your colon, do it with beets!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Thank you both for your advice. I have lost over 20 pounds this summer by watching what I eat. I have already jumped on the healthily train. We dont have grab & go sweet treats in the house anymore. we eat more fruits & veggies now.

I just wanted to see if the above things I mentioned worked since I got them on trail for .99 cent

SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2009