Where can I find Breastflow bottles

I'm dying to find this bottle since my EBF 10 week old daughter has refused two bottles so far (avent and playtex nurser)..I'm hoping the First Years Breastflow will work cuz I've read some great reviews. But my local Target and Babies R Us do not have them. And Walmart is really far from me. ANy other stores carry these??

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dont' know about other stores, not knowing what's in your area. Amazon sells them.

BUT...who's giving the bottle? Are you anywhere around? A breastfed baby will often refuse bottles if mom is in the vicinity...mom needs to be out of sight, hearing and smell. In other words, out of the house.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I got it at Babies R Us. Unfortunately, it didn't work for us. He NEVER took a bottle; we had to wait until he was a year old and give him a straw cup. Bottles aren't the only option, though. There's also cup-feeding, syringes, and a few other methods. You can find out about them here: http://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/alternative-feeding.html
    xtwistedxlovex

Answer by xtwistedxlovex at 2:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• NUK are great ones and they are cheap , got mines from target
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My breastfed babies liked the evenflow comfi nipples... I think every baby is different. I have seen the bottles you are talking about at babies-r-us. I wonder if your would special order them for you? You could always ask...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009