I was talking to my mom today and she made a comment that bears repeating,

Please pass this on.
"Pregnant women are very vulnerable to the swine flu. This we know. What we don't know is how many teenage girls are pregnant, and either don't know or are so scared they don't want to say anything."
Moms of teenage girls. PLEASE TALK TO YOUR GIRLS ABOUT THIS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• wait, are you talking more about the swine flu? or about teenage girls being pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am talking about the swine flu. The girls in school who are pregnant and either don't know because it is too early or they are hiding it...whatever. It is IMPERATIVE these girls get help immediatly if they show symptoms of the flu.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• this is a little silly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Why is it silly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• are you from the CDC? lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Why is it silly? You want your child or her friends to know about this health risk. Yes, talk to them about getting pregnant, but talk to them about the h1n1 virus too.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• yes you should talk to them about getting pregnant, and you should talk to them about the flu but it should be something you teach them their whole life, stay clean wash your hands cover mouth when coughing sneezing with your arm, wash hands often.. etc.... but i dont think they should get the vaccination.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I AGREE. I am NOT PUSHING THE VACCINE. I simply want them to get help if they get sick. NOT PUT IT OFF. THAT is ALL I am trying to say. Gosh, quit reading into stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i know i realized that after i read it again
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Please provide scientific data (not sponsored by vaccine manufacturers).

Here is what Dr Sears is saying about the vaccine: http://www.askdrsears.com/thevaccinebook/ . if you read through the comments, you will see that he is not getting the vax.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2009