• In the Spotlight:

IS there a bible verse that says anything about people losing the ablity to reason during the end times?

I mean, there are so many things going on right now and people just don't seem to see them. I know I am not the only one, as others have said the same to me....does it seem to you as though people are walking around blind to the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• IMO what you should be searching for is meds and a really good therapist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Ha ha ha. LOL. OP here, actually I was being scarcastic. I was thinking there were some very real things going on with America and the world.

I am not the Harry Potter Hater. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• 2 Timothy 4:3-4 รขโ‚ฌโ€š"For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories..."
    2 Timothy 3: 1-5 "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."
    Hope these help.
    AmourDeMere

Answer by AmourDeMere at 5:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ^^^^great answer to a great question. scary
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Romans 1:28
    And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

there it is..those other verses Amour posted are good too..there are even more try google
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This verse reminds me of what we are seeing right now. "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20. It seems like everything is backwards right now.

Paul told Timothy that in the last days many people would be deceived, "But evil people and impostors will flourish. They will go on deceiving others, and they themselves will be deceived." (2 Tim.3:13) Lately I have been thinking about how many times the Bible uses the word deceived. We can be deceived by false teaching, but also by our sins (Hebrew 3:13). "And it was the woman, not Adam, who was deceived by Satan, and sin was the result." (2 Tim. 2:14). In the Bible sin is always the result of deception.That is probably Jesus asks us to look at a person's fruit.

If you look at 2 Tim.3:1-5 above ^^ we see the results of the deception even now.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Ok, wow.
    I wasn't really expecting answers to my question and here you are putting me in my place. Thanks for your instruction ladies!
    Anonymous

• http://www.lesfeldick.org/lesqa-d.html
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2009