Anybody else have the Infant movement sensor?

I just bought the Angelcare infant movement sensor that monitors your baby's breathing because I'm terrified that my daughter will just stop breathing in the middle of the night. Just curious if any of you bought anything like this and how did it work for you?

KayLundy3

Asked by KayLundy3 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used the Angelcare monitor with both of my kids and I loved it!! I didn't realize how lightly I was sleeping until the first night I used it, when I felt really relaxed knowing I would know if something happened. Also, it would let out a little warning chirp if my son scooted too far off the sensor, meaning he was right against the bumper pad. I never had a false alarm with it and it gave me peace of mind. It was one of my favorite baby products. :)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009