heres a good question.how do i be a better wife even though my husband dont work?

i try to tell him something and than it becomes into an argument.i try to calm down.and he hurts my feelings all the time.i love him.but he thinks our marriage isnt gonna be good in the future.hes so depressed?i keep telling him to stop thinking negative. but he still does it.what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• You're already doing the right things. HE is the one who needs to do something. If he's depressed, counseling would be in order.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• he is depressed.

he needs to d something that makes him feel more like a contributor...and a man.

like ohh get a job....if he was more active he would be happier
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• dont make money a issue to him even if it is a issue, b/c he's not working it can make him feel worse, just stand by your man continue to encourage him. FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE RIGHT?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009