Are you worried you're going to catch the swine flu?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, and I'm immunocompromised.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm not so worried about myself, but worried about my 3 year old dd. I don't want the vaccine so we have kind of been isolating ourselves.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No, though I probably should be...my boss came to work with it. He at least was good enough to disinfect the microphones and studio equipment.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No. I believe in GOd and know he will not let anything happen to my family.. Plus i dont get out much at all . I stay in the house with my 18month old and we dont get out...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• *yawn*

No.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm not worried. Funny story. My dd's friend stayed the night. This morning they were eating toaster strudel and spreading the frosting with their fingers. DD says be sure to wash your hands. Friend says, "Yeah, we don't want to get Swine Flu." Uhhhh, I told her friend she's safe. Nobody in the house has swine flu and you can't get it from toaster strudel. 9 year olds are fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2009