Are you a people's person or do you prefer your own company?

I like to think that I am a people person.

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am a people person but live in a town where i dont know anyone
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I like to be surrounded only by people I know well or else I feel uncomfortable, I like to keep to myself and hear people talk that way I can observe and listen and see just how full of shit they are, lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I mostly prefer to be alone. When I interact with people, I prefer to do it on the phone or internet mostly. I do get together with my extended family every so often, and of course, sometimes I like to be with my children and husband, but I do have to have plenty of alone time and find that's when I am happiest and most comfortable.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I adore meeting new people! I used to be shy. It was the family I grew up in. That children should be seen & not heard thinking then! I Love people! I'm good at talking to others and making a friend on the spot! I'm genuine & sincere! I can tell right from the start if you're a friend I'd love to keep!! To me strangers are friends I've yet to meet! I treat people like I like to be Treated!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm a people person, I'm happiest when I'm surrounded by people that I can have fun with. I love to meet someone that I can "click" with and we can just laugh and have fun-we only live once so we might as well enjoy it together!
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 9:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am not a people person.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm a loner. Even in my own family. There is only so much I can take of my husband and kids before I retreat to my room for quiet, me time. If I don't I just snap (and that isn't pretty).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2009