"balloon boy" admits they did it all for the show. Do you think the parents should pay?

As in the search and rescue people and ambulance and cops etc. I'm on my phone so I can't copy the YouTube video so if anyone can post it that would be helpful. Thanks!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 3:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• These people were on wife swap. I totally believe it was a hoax and they are attention seekers.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• it has been posted where the little boy says he was hiding because his mom and dad told him too..i think they should pay im not sure what but they should that is time and lots of money spent searching for this boy and all along they knew where he was......
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 3:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• they should be fined and possibly arrested. Isnt it against the law to do something like that? That may sound extreme to some people but they need to get that this is NOT ok. It wasted hours that cops should have been looking for criminals, and all those prayers people were saying for this kid! What the hell did they teach him by doing this? They need a kick in the ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I thought the police said it WASN'T a hoax? I live in colorado.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Remember the Run-Away Bride? She had to pay for the cost of her search. I think they should too. It costs tax payers money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The boy was hiding in the attic because he didn't want his dad to yell at him for accidentally letting the "balloon go.He brought snacks up there and fell asleep.I don't what everybody is talking about!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OMG!!!! I just watched the youtube video of them and they were the freakin' storm chasers that were on wife swap!!!! The dad was a total ass on the show!!!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Wow ...they definitely should pay!!! I was praying for that boy and to find out the asshole dad put this on makes me furious!!!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I wanted that episode on wife swap awhile back and the whole time I just wanted to jump through the t.v and strangle this asshole!!!! He does'nt deserve to have children!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I mean watched that episode.......sorry I was so pissed I couldn't even spell right lol
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2009