OMG that ballon boy was on WIFE SWAP!

Wasnt this family on wife swap? the parents were storm chasers and let their kids run wild....anyone else reconize them? I just saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxtFXtiUbbw&feature=video_response
and reconized them

Mesha125

Asked by Mesha125 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• attention whores!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• hahaha it is them. I wrote this before I watched the rest of the video where they say they were on it. lol.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I actually heard that some place else!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• yeah they were on twice, the first time they were on the husband was such an ass to the wife that swapped with her he said things like a woman should know her place and the boys mom was no better she was telling the husband things like they were sissys and they were mentally abusing thier boys that they needed to not be so over protective and let their two young boys go into the woods alone (the family had woods behind their home and the parents would not let them go out and play alone) bet know she wishes that she would have been more protective. The other mothers that she switched with both said that her kids were horrible and always misbehaving
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i only saw the woods episode. They were on another time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i told ya that yesterday. It was evident it was a publicity stunt. Soon as i saw they were on wifeswap 2x and they were storm chasers.. i knew they were faking the whole thing. and... when they found in in the attic..that just sealed it for me. Why were the two boys filming on the roof... said the balloon was in the yard and they saw the boy get in it..and fly away.. well if that is so.. how in the world did he end up in the attic.LOLOLOLOL.. I should be a detective..or lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they didn't fool me one bit
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• if they put the dad in jail, he'll be on camera 24/7 for quite awhile, maybe he'll enjoy that. and if he had any engineering experience at all, he knew the balloon was not capable of supporting a 50lb kid. stupid on everyone's part who believed it all. what's that saying about fooling people some of the time, and all of the time.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The second time they appeared on the show the father had claimed the device was to carry the family back to the planet human life orignated from. Now whether or not that was for show, and this as well, remains to be seen. Whatever the case, I am glad the child is alright.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• sounds like a bunch of nuts. poor kids!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009