is it possable to get the flu when......

my boys are homeschooled , and because of the weather we haven't gone anywhere for about a week (give or take a day) . now though my yougest is coughing like a banchie . he gets pnuemonia really easy so this swine flu has me worried. is it possable that he could have gotten any type of flu in this time period or before? i should mention his brother has asthma so thats another concern if either of them get the flu of either sorts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• its not the weather that gets u sick it is the germs...... except the pnuemonia...but as far as flu goes swine flu is air borne maybe that helps a little?
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• air born? i thought it was from touch , hince the whole wash your hands even more now then before thing. either way , we haven't been anywhere for them to catch anything air born or touch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Do others come and go from your house?? If yes then yes, it can live a while when not in the body
    good luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 6:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• no it's just my boys, myself and my hubby (hubby was working but he's a trucker meaning he hasn't been home till last night)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009