Dads here because the Dad sites don't fill their needs?

If the daddy sites aren't giving them what they want from a site like this, the dads as parents are just on their own, guideless and alone? That's not totally fair. Most of those other sites have little to no activity, nothing to do, and/or don't address what the dads may wanna talk about, yet we do here.

Personally I have no issue with any well intentioned parent coming here to get advice and interract. Not all dads (or moms) are after you or your kids. Plenty of sicko women (who lost kids or can't have one) out there ready to snatch your babies out of their cribs, too, yet we have no problem trusting every female that walks thru our doors without question. Yet a nice dad walks in and he gets the boot without any chance to prove he's okay?

Some flawed with that. Vent over :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well its a MOM site.
    for moms and moms to be only.

says right there in the rules. break the rules get kicked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I joined cafemom because it is for moms. So I like that a person is removed simply for being male!! And I certainly don't trust all the women here. Even the women I have become good friends with, I have never met in person and probably never will.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I have no problem with men being on this site if their here for the same reasons we are. I mean nowadays many dads are also moms. Just as many moms play dads. Single parents fulfill both roles. Why shouldn't a man be allowed?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Dads can go to other parenting sites not intended only for moms. He can go to a co-ed parenting site. Seriously, this is for mommies only.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2009