husband stealing my birth control pills!!!

My husband's been nagging he wants me to stop taking them,We had a fight recently and I didnt stop taking them to get on his nerves. Then he stole my pack and god knows where he put them. I wasn't done with it yet. He's driving me crazy, it shoudn't lead to this right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• no i guess he wants to have a child with you....are you not wanting a baby or another one? it should be a mutal thing and not come to him stealing the pills...he doesnt have to go threw the labor....you do
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• When my husband askted me to stop taken my pills I did but after i finished my pack, because it can mess w/ your cycle. just stop them dont be spiteful either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You both need to grow up. You didn't stop taking them to get on his nerves. He takes them away to get on your nerves. God knows the two of you should not have a baby yet because what will happen when the baby gets on both your nerves while the two of you are playing games like this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• lol at first i thought you were going to say he was taking them rofl.

its immature. its a group decision to have kids. not up to just him or just you
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• person who asked the question:
    we both decided we will at this time, and its not our first child. I just don't want to have all my kids at the same time, My daughter is 1 and a half. I want her to be 2 and then get pregnant. He thinks we're "wasting time". He wants a big family. But, I'm the one who does everything, All he does is go to work, come home, eat watch tv and sleep. I do everything with my daughter and the house. I give him credit, I just don't want to have another kid until I'm sure I can handle another one, doesn't that seem fair? I mean tell me if I'm wrong.But its enough he doesn't help out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He's selling them as muscle relaxants on the side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2009