what do you moms think

about these fake woman that get on here to only bash people and then they want to talk shit about what you post and they hide like little p*&*(s?? any idea?

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 4:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think you shouldnt let it get to you.

lol i had one person on here following me around one time attacking me and emailing me

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• thats what this lady is doing i could care less but i want to get under her skin like she was doing to me at first but i thought the videos were cute and wanted to share...but i just gave her a reason to report me lol
    thanks though

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• wah wah wah!

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• but thats why she hides and then wants to start shit so no one can see....she says wah wah wah like i am the cry baby but she wants to report people.......all bc she is so loose even her grannypannys get all up in her crotch lmao

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yea its annoying but i always keep in mind how much better than them I am:) I guess their computer illiterate and dont realize that they can exit out of a page if they dont like the post. KInda said in my opinion

Answer by Steph319 at 6:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009