anyone use cashcrate?

is it legit??

do they really send you the money you make?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i will look it up for u k
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• So i am sitting here at my computer looking around on the net for ways to make some extra money. I ran across this website http://www.ccsinternet.org/ i found a place on there called cashcrate that would pay you for doing there surveys so me thinking it was all cool and real i join and i start doing the surveys i did about 8 of them and was up to almost 100 dollars so i am like ahh cool i am going to get some extra money well i got to reading and they said it could take up to two weeks for all my enteries i did on the surveys to post. so i was only up to 1.50 with still 100 dollars pending i kept checking back everyday to see if it was posted yet and nope i got an email from some person on the site saying it was a real site and she got 800 dollars and she had showed a picture of the check she got well i got to searching the net today and i ran across this
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• site and it's all a scam you won't get paid for doing there surveys and the check the girl had was fake. so me sitting online for hours and hours doing surveys thinking i was going to get paid was a bunch of waste. All the surveys was was for prepaid credit cards and all this bs i signed up for a few and i got this one card that was saying i had a7, 500 credit limit which i found that to be a scam too. so beware of the cashcrate.com website and this website as well cause most of the sites on there are sh!t http://www.ccsinternet.org
    firstimemomm603

• go to complaintboard.com and put cashcrate it the search and it will bring up tons of reviews and it looks to me like it is bs
    firstimemomm603

• actually i did the same thing and got both good and bad reviews LOL i guess well see!!

ill let you know in a month ha!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ok good luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• sometimes the owner of the site will go on complaint board and post good replies to it so people do it. u can also go to scams on the web and it will tell u...does this place want u to pay money up front?
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i will email u with a site that is 100 percent real and everything on it is legit u can go on there and apply for a at home job....my friend runs the web site and u dont pay anything up front to work for them....i will get that to u in a email tomorrow i have to get the name of it again k
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• no no money up front or at all.

sorry i just saw your IM i was outside.... email me though!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009