What's DH/SO done lately that surprised you a little?

The dogs got me up at 2AM, which was okay cuz I was gonna have to get up at 3 anyhow to get DH's lunch packed up (he works in the oilfield so I have to pack 3 meals a day for him) - ANYWAY, I got his lunch packed up early and sat down. I watched the end of a movie, I even forget now what it was. Then "P.S. I Love You" came on. Oh, that's a sweet movie. Anyhow, I flipped it over to the weather channel before I laid out his clothes and woke him up. After he left, I backed the DVR up to finish watching the movie. I swear I cried from the beginning to the end of that movie.
About 2 hours after DH left - he sent me a text that said "P.S. I Love You"

LOL My jaw almost dropped on my lap. He's always right on my brain waves! I love him so much.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 7:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• after 25 years of tolerating visits from his godawful parents, he has finally decided to put them aside and make them follow our rules in our house. when they last visited he made sure he put his wife and kids first before addressing anything with his parents, and spent a couple days putting them in their place. too bad he couldn't have done that on day one.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Has gotten us reservations to a 5 star hotel in Austin :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He was sober during sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• omg anon thats terrible......

hmm...last weekend i was having a get together at the house, we jut moved here so im trying to meet other families.
    we woke up and i had to run to the store to grab dip for the chips , i come bck and he had vacuumed and cleaned the floors for me and even cleaned the windows cause we have huge windows i nthe living room. i ws shocked..he NEVER cleans but he knows when i have company....if theirs a speck of dust on the floor i sorta freak out and think they will notice cause i have a social anxiety disorder and everything has to be "perfect" in social situations at the house
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Wow! Isn't that strange for him to be thinking of you at that very moment you are watching this movie. Whenever that happens that is when you know for sure you have had your soul mate all along. I know what you mean sometimes I could be thinking something but not say a word and my dh ends up saying something about what I was just thinking isn't that strange. I LOVE IT!!!in love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Gag and Puke to all of this....love stinks....yea yea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• my guy is always doing sweet stuff for me, this morning i woke up to a huge picture on the computer that says, 'i love you' then i walked downstairs and on the counter was a note for me saying how in love with me he is :)
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009