H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccine...is this really a bandwagon you want to jump on???(Part Two)

I agree with someone that said that this vaccine seems like a bail out for the medical industry. It all makes sense. I don't frown upon people that will be getting their children vaccinated, because they're doing what they think is best, but personally, I am not going to put my children at risk with this vaccine. Even people that work in the labs and make the vaccine stress that they aren't going to give it to their children. I think that's saying enough in itself. What are your thoughts on all this???

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 7:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Health

• My kids are definitely not getting it. They are not getting a vaccine that health officials are even skeptical about. No thank you.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 8:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I haven't heard or read anything about people who make the vaccine not giving it to their children. I haven't heard or read anything about health officials being skeptical. I don't believe for one second it's a bailout for the medical industry. Even healthy people are dying from it now. The only really strange thing is post after post going on about conspiracy and how vaccinations are bad.
    Anonymous

• Lol was it really necessary to post that as anonymous? Not woman enough to express and own your opinion much? Geez...anyway if you haven't heard or read anything about health officials being skeptical, then you madam are very sheltered. Might I suggest you spend less time trying to start crap on Cafemom and more time paying attention to current events? Have a blessed day.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2009