What's the scariest...

Movie you have ever seen? What movie to this day gives you nightmares? For me, I can NOT watch "IT" by Stephen King, anything to do with Jason or Michael Myers, or Freddy. I have nightmares for a year!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes...IT I still avoid drains :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Me too! I have to walk by a drain everyday walking up the hill to work, and I swear I hear IT calling my name sometimes LOL!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Me too! I cannot watch Halloween...the music scares the heck out of me! My dh is going to make me watch a scary movie with him for Halloween and I told him I would if he is going to be prepared to walk me to the bathroom at night when I have to pee because I'll be too scared!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• When I saw Jeepers Creepers the first time it terrified me. But my meds made me paranoid so, tap water was scary at that point. Ive seen the movie since and find it way to funny to be scary... Otherwise I can't really think of one...

Darkness Falls was up there though! Kinda freeky, but I slept just fine. lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• LOL @ Sabrina, Tapwater...hahahaha. I'm also avoiding drains and haven't been able to look at a clown the same way since. I went to the movie theater to see The Ring when it first came out. When I got home my TV was acting wierd. So I packed up me and my daughters things for a few days and went to stay with my mom. I know, totally unnecessary. But I didn't want that little girl to get me in my sleep!! LOL
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i saw poltergist when i was too young and it still creeps me out, it was on tv last night and i didnt watch it...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I thought the Excorcist was the scariest.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• All of them. I HATE scary movies and I'm so paranoid after watching one. Like I get anxiety attacks. LOL. I'm a loser.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You're not a loser Moon Lover, I'm the same way. I like scary movies, and hate them at the same time because I get SO scare and freaked out. I'm such a weenie!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• "The Sixth Sense" actually gave me nightmares....I don't normally watch scary movies, they are sort of boring.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 10:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2009