(contd) Homeless, loving mom, needs creative ideas....pls and thank you.

I also have a job fair to attend on Tuesday. I'm excited about that. I've been out of work for 21 months since leaving my husband, while pregnant.
I don't know where I'm going to work b/c I don't know where I'm going to live. I'm in NYC and naturally, since my son is in school I have to take him and pick him up. His father is there, but only on every other weekend.

I chose to put this in religion and beliefs b/c I believe in Jesus/God and I've been praying about this situation. Trying not to get depressed and lose hope. I worked for 10 years straight, so the desire to work isn't a problem. I've placed ads on craigslist for babysitting jobs/house keeping/tutoring. No one has responded. Running out of creative ideas. Thank you for any positive advice / suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You're in NYC? from my other response try churches of different religions and United Way, Displaced Homemakers, Catholic Charities, Interfaith Hospitality in Ocean County NJ or even any of those or similar names in NYC or any other place.

My town also seeks out like most other towns doo and counties to offer help for families in need immigrant children. So look in different towns and cities and states things deep in their websites about education and housing help through them and separately like previous poster said churches too.

You have strength from your past. It will come and go but you will rise again. You remind me of Strength of A Woman poem. If you haven't read that try to.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2009